©1999 by Al Hirschfeld. Drawing
reproduced by special arrangement
with Hirschfeld's exclusive represen-
tative, The Margo Feiden Galleries, Ltd.
Education: BA, University of Kentucky
MS, Ohio University School of Journalism
MBA, Syracuse University
OPM, Harvard Business School
TV Commercials: Over 700 TV spots for a national client base, including LA, Chicago, and San Francisco.
• Long Summers of Lou Dials - 1986
• MIckey, Whitey and Me - 1987
• HIstory of Coal in West Virginia
(7 episodes) - 1989
• Back to the Wild - 2007
• Ashland's Field of Dreams - 2009
• Dear Baseball, I Love You - 2010
• Baseball in Ashland (6 episodes) - 2010
• Postcards & Photos from Ashland - 2018
Recent Sanibel documentaries:
• Growing Up on Sanibel - 2014
• 7 Sanibel Artists - 2015
• Sanibel Before the Causeway - 2016
• Postcards & Photos from Sanibel - 2017
• Clean Waters: Our Legacy - 2017
• Postcards & Photos Sanibel - Sequel - 2018
• 100 Years of Sanibel's Black History:
The Gavin-Walker Story - 2018
Baseball Hall of Fame:
• “Dear Baseball, I Love You” on permanent exhibition at Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
• “Ashland’s Field of Dreams” on permanent exhibition at Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
TV Programming: Created 4 documentaries that ran on PBS stations. Produced 13 comedy sketches for The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.
Creativity Films US
David E. Carter